Monday, May 12, 2008

Here's one of the Kings of the Mountain!


Yes, it's Devin, my almost three year old! He enjoys co-Kingship of Mt. Laundry with one year old Bryce. This is about four loads of clean clothes on my couch. And yes, he is naked under that sleeper. I'm hoping to potty train him...just not on my clean laundry!


Right at this moment - 9:13 a.m., we're getting new siding!! Here is a before look of our house, taken some time last year:



Check back in a few days to see the new look!






After the first day of work, here is the result:















They say they'll get it done tomorrow!

It was raining yesterday, so I wasn't able to get a picture. The new siding is on! When we get the red shutters and a new door, I'll post a new pic! Please excuse the weeds. Our weed wacker isn't working but I better go pull those out by hand because Bryce's first birthday party is Saturday!






No comments: