Saturday, November 1, 2008

Do you like scavenger hunts?

Last year I came across a link to the Great Cloth Diaper Hunt while chatting with other moms about cloth diapers. I love scavenger hunts and found myself addicted after I discoverd that first little diaper icon. I have participated in the GCDH two times now and each time my eyes are opened to the wonderful world of work at home moms and natural family living. Not only is the hunt fun with rhymes, riddles and trivia questions (which can easily be Googled if you’re stumped!) but you can bookmark stores that have caught your eye to return to later. Most sponsors have discounts only for participating hunters, many of which run through December and holiday shopping!

How does it work? It’s very simple! Registration began October 15th. Once you register here, you start visiting all the participating sponsor sites and hunt for the Diaper Decisions diaper to earn entries into 65 random prize drawings, including two Grand Prizes and one Ultimate Grand Prize! The hunt starts Saturday, November 1st at 11:00 AM EST!

If you’d like even more details you can visit the Rules and FAQ page at Diaper Decisions.

No comments: